Monday 11 November 2013

The BAG Bag



These should be a household staple. Seriously! I have seen that many 'bag drawers' or 'let's use one big plastic bag to hold all the other ones' OR my favourite - plastic bag origami.

How about you have a pretty Bag bag on display in the kitchen? Or a pretty one tucked away in the pantry? Or even a mini one under the sink (or wherever).

My point is - these are SO easy to make - so why not use it to pretty up your place? Smart storage CAN be pretty storage!

eek I took this pic funny, the bricks do go the right way normally!



In case you were wondering, fabrics were scraps leftover from:
Quilted Laptop Case
Standard Lamp Makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!