Saturday 10 November 2012

{Doin' it with Dave} Industrial Lamp

Doin' it with Dave is a semi-regular segment showcasing the awesome works my amazing husband comes up with. Kudos to Sophie for the header!

Remember a loooong time ago when I very first started blogging (only the beginning of the year, it has seemed like I have been blogging forever!) I went garage saleing and scored a whole bunch of treasures?
Well Dave just transformed the old and dusty tripod into an industrial light!

This was how we bought it....


and this is it now!







6 comments:

  1. OF COURSE the crafty raccoon did this.

    You are both just as talented as each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH-MY-GOSH! COOOOOOOL!!! ***EXPLODES***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks totally awesome. I can so see you guys running some kind of artisan, crafty, handmade empire sometime. Really great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahhhhh aren't crafty Mr's so handy to have around! Loving this

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!