Saturday 1 September 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday...er Saturday

Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

So I know its not Wednesday but my cafe work outfits are by no stretch what I feel the best in. This Saturday I am working at the Bridal shop -Glamour Direct and I love to be able to get dressed up and look good at work knowing I won't get egg or flour all over me (here's hoping).
So without further ado, here is my favourite outfit this week :)



My new favourite addition from my wardrobe

I love this dress because the ruffles imitate the waves in my hair
I am definitely a sale shopper, I rarely buy anything full price, so my wardrobe is usually cheap and functional.

Outfit breakdown:
Dress - Warehouse (on sale for $12!)
Cardi - Cotton On
Tights - Supermarket
Boots - Borrowed from a friend
Necklace - Toi Toi (in Re:start mall)

4 comments:

  1. You look awesome - love the mustard and black colour combo - think about linking up to the new WW on my blog on Weds if you want to. There is a new button in my sidebar too if you want to grab it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. That necklace is soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace! http://teainteacher.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!