Tuesday 26 June 2012

My New Project - Sonic Granny Square Blanket



This is what my newest long term blanket is going to look like! I am so excited about how it will turn out.

In total there are 319 squares in Sonic, not including the background! I have a long-term project on my hands!

My motivation is going pretty well, I have finished all the black and red squares and have started on the dark blue outline. I did a huge amount over the weekend and have averaged about 4 a night since.
I was inspired by the 1UP Mushroom blanket that Paisley Jade created.

I am doing the Summer Garden Granny Square by Attic24 but doing one less round than she did. So I have mini granny squares! 


I will keep you up to date with the progress.

By the way, have you entered my 50th Post Giveaway yet? Not long left to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!